You have no items in your shopping basket.
Accuride 0204 Drawer Slides with Lock-Out
Designed with front disconnect, the Accuride 0204 drawer slides feature a lever or push latch to be positioned near the front of the slides for easy operation of the disconnect function. A lock-out feature provides additional safety allowing the slides to be locked open until a lever is used to release the lock. These slides are suitable for industrial workstations and medical applications.
- Load rating up to 65kg (10,000 cycles)
- 75% extension
- 9.5mm slide thickness
- Front disconnect
- Optional enclosure mounting brackets
- Suitable for horizontal (flat) mounting
- M4 screw fixing recommendation
- Sold in pairs
- Maximum head height 2.5mm/9.6mm diameter
- Horizontally (flat) mounting slides reduces the load capacity to at least 25% of the vertical (side) mount capacity
- Load ratings quoted are the maximum for a pair of side mounted slides installed 450mm apart, unless otherwise stated
Material - Mild Steel
Finish - Zinc Plate and Passivate
SL = Slide Length
TR = Travel
W = Weight of slide (kg) - per pair
L = Load capacity of slide (kg) - per pair
Click on above image to magnify
Drawings and images are for reference only and should not be used for product specification. For new applications we recommend that you carry out assembly tests using samples supplied by us.