You have no items in your shopping basket.
Accuride 2132 Drawer Slides
The Accuride 2132 drawer slides are designed with front disconnect, sanctioning a lever or push latch to be situated near the front of the slides for easy operation of the disconnect function. They additionally have a hold-in feature to keep slides closed until extra force is applied. These slides are commonly used on tool boxes, industrial workstations and POP displays.
- Load rating up to 35kg (80,000 cycles), or 50kg (10,000 cycles)
- 75% extension
- 12.7mm slide thickness (14mm with mounting bracket)
- Cam drawer adjust (3.2mm)
- Optional clip-on brackets for bottom and platform mounting
- The fixing recommendation is M4 screw/4mm woodscrew
- Maximum head height 2.5mm/9.6mm diameter
- Horizontal mounting not recommended
- Sold in pairs
- Hole not available for SBB172
- SBB178 - see technical drawing
Material - Mild Steel
Finish - Zinc Plate and Passivate
SL = Slide Length
TR = Travel
W = Weight of slide (kg) - per pair
L1 = Load rating of slides 10,000 cycles (kg)
L2 = Load rating of slides 80,000 cycles (kg)
Click on above image to magnify
Drawings and images are for reference only and should not be used for product specification. For new applications we recommend that you carry out assembly tests using samples supplied by us.