You have no items in your shopping basket.
Accuride 2907 Drawer Slides
The Accuride 2907 drawer slides safety lock-out feature locks the slides open until the lever is used to release the lock. They have front disconnect, allowing a lever or push latch to be positioned near the front of the slides for easy operation of the disconnect function. These slides are suitable for use on 1U to 4U chassis in electronic enclosures.
- Load rating up to 55kg (10,000 cycles)
- 100% plus extension
- 9.6mm slide thickness
- Front disconnect
- Optional enclosure mounting brackets
- M4 screw fixing recommendation
- Sold in pairs
- Vertical (side) mounting only
- Maximum head height 2.5mm/9.6mm diameter
- Load ratings quoted are the maximum for a pair of side mounted slides installed 450mm apart, unless otherwise stated
Material - Mild Steel
Finish - Zinc Plate and Passivate
SL = Slide Length
TR = Travel
W = Weight of slide (kg) - per pair
L = Load capacity of slide (kg) - per pair
Click on above image to magnify
Drawings and images are for reference only and should not be used for product specification. For new applications we recommend that you carry out assembly tests using samples supplied by us.