You have no items in your shopping basket.
Accuride 3832 Drawer Slides
A front disconnect drawer slide, the Accuride 3832 drawer slides allow a lever or push latch to be positioned near the front of the slides for easy operation of the disconnect function. They also feature a hold-in feature to keep slides closed until extra force is applied.
- Load rating up to 50kg (80,000 cycles)
- 100% extension slide
- 12.7mm slide thickness (14mm with mounting bracket)
- Front disconnect
- Cam drawer adjust (3.2mm)
- Optional clip-on bracket for bottom and platform mounting
- Sold in pairs
- Fixing recommendation is M4 screw/4mm wood screw/6mm Euro screw
- Load ratings quoted are the maximum for a pair of side mounted slides installed 450mm apart, unless otherwise stated
- Maximum head height 2.5mm/9.6mm diameter
- Horizontal mounting not recommended
- Also available is a Harsh Environment (HE) range, which has eight times more corrosion protection than the standard finish
- See technical drawing for additional information
Material - Mild Steel
Finish - Zinc Plate and Passivate
SL = Slide Length
TR = Travel
W = Weight of slide (kg) - per pair
L = Load rating of slide (kg) - per pair
Click on above image to magnify
Drawings and images are for reference only and should not be used for product specification. For new applications we recommend that you carry out assembly tests using samples supplied by us.