You have no items in your shopping basket.
Accuride 3832SC Self-Close Drawer Slides
A soft closing drawer slide, the Accuride 3832SC ensure a smooth and controlled closing action of the slides. They also have a front disconnect feature, allowing a lever or push latch to be positioned near the front of the slides for easy operation. These slides also have a hold-in feature to keep the slides closed, simply apply extra force when required.
- Closing/opening force: 1.4 - 2.7kg per slide
- Load rating up to 45kg (80,000 cycles), or 50kg (10,000 cycles)
- 100% extension slide
- 12.7mm slide thickness (14mm with mounting bracket)
- Front disconnect
- Optional clip-on bracket for bottom and platform mounting
- Cam drawer adjust (3.2mm)
- Sold in pairs
- Fixing recommendation is M4 screw/4mm wood screw/6mm Euro screw
- Maximum head height 2.5mm/9.6mm diameter
- Horizontal mounting not recommended
- Drawer width should not exceed slide length
- Load ratings quoted are the maximum for a pair of side mounted slides installed 450mm apart, unless otherwise stated
- Please see technical drawing for hole exceptions
SL = Slide Length
TR = Travel
W = Weight of slide (kg)
L1 = Load rating of slide (kg) at 10,000 cycles
L2 = Load rating of slide (kg) at 80,000 cycles
Click on above image to magnify
Drawings and images are for reference only and should not be used for product specification. For new applications we recommend that you carry out assembly tests using samples supplied by us.