You have no items in your shopping basket.
Accuride 0115 RC Aluminium Linear Motion Track
The Accuride DA0115RC track is designed for areas where space constraints must be considered. It is ideal for cost-sensitive applications.
- Load rating up to 130kg (80,000 cycles)
- Aluminium track available in 1.2m and 2.4m lengths
- Customer cuts track to required length
- Customer drills holes
- Corrosion resistant
- Designed to be self-cleaning; ideal for dust prone environments
- Modular system which is highly adaptable
- Infinite track lengths can be achieved by joining guide sections
- Soft-closing mechanism available (DP0115-ECRC)
Material: Track - Aluminium 6,000 series. Carriage - Stainless Steel and Nylon.
- Carriages sold separately, available with stainless steel balls or polymer balls for grease free, quiet movement.
- End stops sold separately
- Fixing: drill 4.2mm holes on centre line, fully countersunk.
- End stops: drill 4.2mm holes on lines, fully countersunk.
- Fixing recommendation: M4 countersunk screw / 4mm countersunk wood screw.
- Fix the track as recommended on a rigid and level surface.
- Care must be taken when sliding the cassette into the track.
- Infinite track lengths possible. Butt tracks end to end and align the centre lines.
- For permanent pinned connection (pins not supplied), use drilling jig. Sold separately.
- See illustrations for mounting options and load ratings.
W = Weight per item (kg)
Click on above image to magnify
Drawings and images are for reference only and should not be used for product specification. For new applications we recommend that you carry out assembly tests using samples supplied by us.