You have no items in your shopping basket.
SnapTracker Bolt Seal C-TPAT Compliant
This SnapTracker Bolt Seal is fully C-TPAT compliant and meets the standard for a high security seal as outlined in the ISO 17712:2010 specifications.
Designed for securing high value cargo, a solid steel bolt provides strength while a molded plastic coating provides tamper-evidence.
- Bolt and body are keyed to prevent spinning.
- Large flag on both the bolt and body allow for the durable laser printed information to be easily read.
- ISO 17712 classification HIGH SECURITY SEAL.
- Both parts numbered to prevent fraud by replacement of either bolt or body.
- Parts come attached in a unique package for ease of use and accurate tracking of numbers.
- Materials: ABS and Steel
- Operational length: 11/4"
- Minimum slot for seal to pass through: 3/8"
- Numbering: 7 digits
Typical applications include container door latches, trailer door latches. Ideal for use on cargo being shipped to the U.S, they are also suitable for those wishing to fulfil AEO requirements in Europe.
Click on above image to magnify
Drawings and images are for reference only and should not be used for product specification. For new applications we recommend that you carry out assembly tests using samples supplied by us.