You have no items in your shopping basket.
Vibration Resistant Cable Ties - Elematic 2-Lock
These high-performance 2-Lock Cable Ties with Double Metal Tooth provide maximum reliability and safety. With an innovative locking system based on an over-moulded stainless steel cage with double tooth, these metal barb cable ties provide excellent resistance to vibrations and dynamic loads.
The body of the 2-Lock cable tie is perfectly smooth on both sides and as there is no predetermined ratchet points in which the tooth has to sit, eliminates the risk of abrasion.
- Smooth surface
- 2 Metal barbs
- Vibration proof
- High mechanical performance
- Ideal for demanding and harsh environments
- Black cable ties have a carbon black content that gives UV resistance
- Resealable and recyclable packaging
- Operating temperature: -50°C to 85°C (CAT452 with 100mm lenght from -40°C)
- Installation temperature: -50°C to 60°C (")
- Material flammability rating UL94 V2
- DNV GL(Det Norske Veritas and Germanischer Lloyd) - maritime, oil, gas and energy industries
- UL (Underwriters Lab) - US Standards
- PPAP for Automotive
Typical applications include automotive, panel building, electrical installations, industrial wiring, and special applications.
Material - Polyamide 6.6 natural with 316 stainless steel teeth, (1% carbon black for black version)
Typical Colours - Natural, Black
The new resealable bag with seal of "first opening" and euro hole for display avoids the dispersion of the product after the first opening and allows the optimal preservation of the product inside so that the cable ties will keep unchanged from the initial mechanical characteristics. The bag is completely recyclable; the label is made of plastic material so there is no need to detach from the bag to recycle it.
2-Lock is a registered trademark of Elematic (ITW Construction Products)
See table below for:
B = Minimum to Maximum Bundle Diameter
S = Tensile Strength (kg)
For samples, prices or further information please click the enquiry button or ring 44 1623 551 800.
Click on above image to magnify
Drawings and images are for reference only and should not be used for product specification. For new applications we recommend that you carry out assembly tests using samples supplied by us.