You have no items in your shopping basket.
Flexi Mounting Extender Frame
The Flexi Extender Frame is an addition to the base frame and provides stability and spreads loads evenly across flat roof surfaces. The galvanised steel frame raises equipment up to 405mm above flat roof level, permitting quick and easy access for roof maintenance. Each frame has a maximum dimension of 1200mm and will suppoort weights up to 500kg.
- Compatible with all standard strut products
- Integral rubber mat pre-glued to the underside of the foot
- Quick and easy height adjustment
- Fast and easy to install
- Allows maintenance access under the equipment
- No penetration of water proof membrane
- Suitable for multiple ASHP installations on flat roofs
Material: Galvanised steel strut, plastic foot with integral rubber mat.
- All components are boxed for easy transportation and come complete with installation instructions
- The extender frame can be added to the base frame in any direction to make a system of any size
L = Length
W = Width
H1 = Min Height
H2 = Max Height
L1 = Max Load (kg)
W1 = Weight (kg)