You have no items in your shopping basket.
Heyco Dome Plugs
Dome Plugs are quick and easy to install. They are ideal to close unused holes in panels, enclosures and electrical knockouts. Available to suit a range of hole diameters from 4.7mm to 50.8mm.
- Closes unused holes in panels and electrical knockouts
- Quick and easy installation
- Convex, matt finish head tapers to thin edge (Except PLB208)
- Multiple sizes available for use in 4.7mm to 50.8mm diameter holes
- Lock firmly into panels from 0.8mm to 4.1mm
- Locking fingers in fractional increments up to the maximum panel thickness
- Approximate head thickness: 1.6mm
Please note PLB208 has a convex, glossy finish head
Material - Nylon 6/6
Flammability Rating 94V-2
Temperature Range: -40 degreeC to 105 degreeC
- Recognised under the Component Program of Underwriters’ Laboratories File E51579
- Certified by the Canadian Standards Association File 8919
Click on above image to magnify
Drawings and images are for reference only and should not be used for product specification. For new applications we recommend that you carry out assembly tests using samples supplied by us.