You have no items in your shopping basket.
Heyco-Molded Liquid Tight Break Thru Plugs
These Heyco-molded Liquid Tight Break-Thru Plugs have an IP rating of 67/68 and are designed with seven locking finger steps to provide liquid tight closure when used as a plug. When pierced, these function as a liquid tight bushing with the same resulting IP 67/68 rating and convert raw edged holes to smooth, neat, insulated holes.
When used as a liquid tight bushing, Heyco-molded Liquid Tight Break-Thru Plugs insulate and mechanically protect electrical and telecommunications cable, tubing, hose, rope, and utility lines.
- Certified by UL under UL 635
- Locking fingers snap into holes with fingertip pressure
- Locking fingers in fractional increments up to the maximum panel thickness
- For use in panels from 1.6mm to 6.4mm diameter holes
- With seven locking finger steps
Material - Nylon 6/6 and TPE
Flammability Rating - HB
Temperature Range: -40 degreeC to 100 degreeC
IP Rating - IP 67/68
- Recognised under the Component Program of Underwriters’ Laboratories File E15331
Click on above image to magnify
Drawings and images are for reference only and should not be used for product specification. For new applications we recommend that you carry out assembly tests using samples supplied by us.