You have no items in your shopping basket.
Heyco Open / Closed Bushings
Heyco Open / Closed Bushings feature a split design which allows side entry and encirclement of pre-assembled harnesses, power cords, capillary tubes or other assemblies that have segments larger than the bushings internal diameter.
- Can be assembled into holes that already contain cable, wires or other filaments
- Absorb vibration, cushion and insulate cables, tubing, hoses or shafts
- Locking fingers in fractional increments up to the maximum panel thickness
- Fingertip pressure snap-locks the bushing into its mounting hole
- Multiple sizes for use in mounting holes from 9.5mm to 63.5mm
Material - Nylon 6/6
Flammability Rating 94V-2
Temperature Range: -18 DegreeC to 105 DegreeC
- Recognised under the Component Program of Underwriters’ Laboratories File E15331
- Certified by Canadian Standards Association, File 8919
Click on above image to magnify
Drawings and images are for reference only and should not be used for product specification. For new applications we recommend that you carry out assembly tests using samples supplied by us.