You have no items in your shopping basket.
Heyco Original Strain Relief Bushings - Pigtail
These Heyco Original Strain Relief Bushings Pigtail type have an integral nylon spring and are ideal for use with flat and round cables.
- Integral nylon spring eases the cable into a lazy bend; prevents sharp bending and assures longest cable and product life
- Adds reliability, longevity, and safety. Will pass CSA’s 50,000 cycle vacuum cleaner test (C22.2 No. 67)
- Protects the lifeline of your electric / electronic products by absorbing the forces of pull, push, twist and flex
- Securely anchors, insulates and protects cables at panel entry points
- Not recommended for applications where the power supply cord is subject to whipping or jump rope type motion
- Mounting Hole Plug (PLB240) can be used to fill blank / unused mounting holes and thus allow for a single panel design for multiple applications
P = Maximum panel thickness. Part has additional clearance
Kind = UL Industry standard
Material - Nylon 6/6
Flammability Rating 94V-2
Temperature Range: -18 Degree C to 105 Degree C
- Recognised under the Component Program of Underwriters’ Laboratories File E15331
- Certified by the Canadian Standards Association File 8919
Click on above image to magnify
Drawings and images are for reference only and should not be used for product specification. For new applications we recommend that you carry out assembly tests using samples supplied by us.