You have no items in your shopping basket.
Heyco RDD Lockit
No tools are required for these RDD Locki Strain Relief Bushings. They are easy to install with fingertip pressure and fit into a standard round hole or a double "d" hole. For lower installation costs, these RDD Lockit Strain Relief Bushings can be pre-assembled off-line for final assembly at a later time or at a remote location.
- Assembly friendly
- Independent of insertion into the panel, RDD Lockit Strain Reliefs self-lock onto the cable
- Pre-assemble RDD Lockits off-line for final assembly at a later time or at a remote location, for lower installation cost
- Install easily with fingertip pressure into a standard round or double "d" hole.
- No tools required
- Extends the lifetime of your electric/ electronic products by absorbing the forces of push and pull that may be exerted on the flexible power cord
- Double "d" design eliminates the possibility of part rotation under forces of twist
- Multiple panel locking steps secure Lockit Strain Reliefs into a wide range of panel thicknesses for a flush, finished fit
Type = UL Industry standard
SRB056, SRB057 - Fit 12.7mm electrical knock-out hole
SRB058 is a right angle
Material - Nylon 6/6
Flammability Rating 94V-2
Temperature Range: -18 DegreeC to 105 DegreeC
- Recognised under UL File E15331
- Certified by the Canadian Standards Association File 8919
Click on above image to magnify
Drawings and images are for reference only and should not be used for product specification. For new applications we recommend that you carry out assembly tests using samples supplied by us.