You have no items in your shopping basket.
Heyco Shorty Bushings
Shorty Bushings have a lower overall height and protrude less through thin mounting holes, therefore occupying less space inside the application.
- For use in panels up to 1.6mm
- Insulating feed-through bushings for limited internal clearance - minimum 3.2mm applications
- Insulate and isolate electric or telecommunications cables as well as low RPM shafts and push-pull rods
- Fingertip pressure installation
- Locking fingers hold securely after snap-in
- Locking fingers in fractional increments up to the maximum panel thickness
- Available in multiple sizes for use in mounting holes from 4.7mm to 25.4mm
Material - Nylon 6/6
Flammability Rating 94V-2
Temperature Range: -18 DegreeC to 105 DegreeC
- Recognised under the Component Program of Underwriters’ Laboratories File E15331
- Certified by Canadian Standards Association, File 8919
Click on above image to magnify
Drawings and images are for reference only and should not be used for product specification. For new applications we recommend that you carry out assembly tests using samples supplied by us.