You have no items in your shopping basket.
Heyco Snap Bushings
Heyco Snap Bushings are available to accommodate a variety of cable and hose sizes. They protect the cable from damage and vibration when running through panels.
- Converts raw-edged holes to smooth, neat and insulated holes
- Insulates and mechanically protects electrical and telecommunications cables, tubing, hose, rope, and utility lines
- Locking fingers snap into holes with fingertip pressure
- Locking fingers in fractional increments up to the maximum panel thickness
- Withstand a push back force of 15.9kg
- Available in multiple sizes for use in mounting holes from 6.4mm to 63.5mm
Material - Nylon 6/6
Flammability Rating: 94V-2
Temperature Range: -18 DegreeC to 105 Degree C
- Recognised under the Component Program of Underwriters’ Laboratories File E15331
- Certified by Canadian Standards Association, File 8919
Click on above image to magnify
Drawings and images are for reference only and should not be used for product specification. For new applications we recommend that you carry out assembly tests using samples supplied by us.