You have no items in your shopping basket.
Bonding fasteners provide a solid metal anchor point on even difficult shaped structures made from a variety of different materials including plastic, carbon fibre and fixing points for GRP (Glass Reinforced Plastic) products, but have found a host of other uses where conventional fasteners cannot meet the requirements. They can be bonded into the substrate or alternatively can be surface-mounted to most materials by means of adhesives or mechanical fasteners such as screws, rivets or nails. Each part consists of a Stud or Female Thread welded to a perforated Base Plate.
By using a bonding fastener you remove the need for unsightly fixing holes and additional “making good”, as the result is an invisible fix.
Bonding fasteners give a load-distributing anchorage point which reduces the risk of break-through on thin-wall structures.
With an increased surface area the adhesive can bond more easily to the holed base design and help prevent rotation.
Head over to Components Direct for Big savings on bonding fasteners!
- 4 basic standard Thread/Stud Forms (click any of the groups shown below)
- Combine with three types of base plates
- Available in corrosion resistant Mild Steel (Zinc plated)
- Also in marine-grade 316 Stainless Steel
- Ideal for Prototyping and short production runs
- Many uses including GRP hand lay-up, glass fibre or plastic moulding (such as rotational, vacuum & injection) and for surface-mounting using adhesives.
Bonding Fasteners - we will not be beaten on price!
- Order online today or call us for prices on larger quantities.
- Most of the Bonding Fasteners are in stock and shipped within 24 hours
- We offer FREE Next Working Day Delivery on orders over £39 +VAT.
- Count on Components Direct for Big savings on bonding fasteners!