You have no items in your shopping basket.
MRS2 Stretch Vinyl Frangible Labels
The face material of this MRS2 security seal is a soft white polyethylene and has the same very high tack adhesive as the MRP2. Similar security cuts are also included but there is a 'stretch' capability, which makes the security seal particularly suitable for applications where there might be some movement of the item or the surface area after the security seal has been applied.
The tamper evidence of this seal is similar to the MRP2 and removal should be carried out in the same way, leaving no residue on the application surface.
- Label will stretch and distort on tampering
- Designed not to leave unwanted adhesive residue on the surface of the item being sealed
- Backing liner perforated between each label for easy use
- Custom design text or logo available
- Optional sequential numbering
- Available as stock seal or personalised to instruction
Typical applications include:
- Canisters and drums
- Non-fibrous/fibrous surfaces
- Uneven joining or moving surfaces
- Search and Seal operations
- Luggage transit seals
- Doors and hatches
Typical colour - White
Click on above image to magnify
Drawings and images are for reference only and should not be used for product specification. For new applications we recommend that you carry out assembly tests using samples supplied by us.